- Only pre-registered Passenger Experience Conference delegates who are badge holders and delegates who register on the day will be able to attend the Passenger Experience Conference.
- Delegates should be involved in or have some connection with or have an interest in the Passenger Experience Conference and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Passenger Experience Conference.
- Anyone obtaining a Passenger Experience Conference delegate badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the Passenger Experience Conference.
- Anyone attending the Passenger Experience Conference should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organiser which the Organiser may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend the Passenger Experience Conference.
- Anyone attending the Passenger Experience Conference must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt Passenger Experience Conference.
- Press badges at the Passenger Experience Conference are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the Passenger Experience industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official Passenger Experience Conference photographers and videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at the Passenger Experience Conference. Anyone attending the Passenger Experience Conference consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organiser shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing the Passenger Experience Conference in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at the Passenger Experience Conference without the prior written approval of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Passenger Experience Conference and the CCH-Congress Center Hamburg, who does not comply with this policy or whom they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organiser’s discretion.
Organiser: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom.
The “Passenger Experience” trade mark is owned and protected by Reed Elsevier Properties SA and Reed Exhibitions Limited uses such trade mark under licence.